Pittsburgh Personal Injury Attorneys
At Balzarini & Watson, We Put Our Clients First
Few events are more devastating than a life-changing injury or death caused by a preventable accident. For more than 50 years, the personal injury attorneys of Balzarini & Watson have successfully advised and fought for persons faced with these circumstances.
Located in the Grant Building on Grant Street in Pittsburgh since 1955, our law firm has represented thousands of injured victims throughout Pennsylvania and surrounding States. Balzarini and Watson personal injury lawyers have recovered more than $300 million as compensation for our clients over the years.
Our team of trial attorneys combines a broad range of legal experience across many different types of catastrophic injury and wrongful death claims, including:
- All types of motor vehicle and aviation accidents
- Medical malpractice claims related to surgical errors, failure to diagnose and birth injuries
- Accidents caused by negligent property owners
- Accidents on construction sites or any other type of workplace
- Defective products that cause serious injuries or deaths